Zeraim Gedera Ltd. is happy to provide this website for your service. This new website allows easy access to users and provides information about the company and its products. Using the site is dependent on your agreement to the following terms and conditions of use.
1. By using this website you agree to the terms and conditions of this agreement. In the event that you do not agree with this agreement, you are required to immediately stop using the website.
2. The use of this website is "as is". Zeraim Gedera does not warrant that the website will operate without error; there is no guaranty that the data and information provided here do not contain inaccuracies and errors. Zeraim Gedera does not assume any responsibility for any use of the website, its data and information, including, its suitability for a specific purposes, the level of updates of the data and information contained herein, the quality of data and information, any damage caused to hardware or software that may result from malware, or any damages resulting from any failure, delay, detention, non-accuracy, omission of data and information. The user agrees and undertakes to assume all the responsibilities, including any possible risk arising from any use made on site.
3. At this time, the Zeraim Gedera website is under review and completion of development, there may be glitches and disruptions at flow of work, there may be errors in data and information, and changes and improvements are made to the site. The user should notify Zeraim Gedera of any failures and / or disruptions, if he discovers these.
4. The user can use this website, its data and information for lawful purposes only. There should be no transfer of any information derived through the website to third parties.
5. The products presented on the website are for informative purpose only. Products displayed on the site may be unavailable and / or unsuitable for sale at the time when the user wants to buy them, and / or at any other time. In case of interest in purchasing any products, please contact the company directly.
6. Any recommendations contained in this website constitutes of professional advice only. People attempting to use this advice must thus take all necessary precautions. Performing of actions following such advice or following any other advice that appears on the above website, is at the sole responsibility of the user. Please note that local conditions and circumstances greatly affect the final results of the plants growth. Thus, the Zeraim Gedera Company shall not bear any responsibility and not be liable to any growth results.
7. In accordance with the site’s policies regarding privacy and confidentiality, Zeraim Gedera will keep the user's information confidential, and will not pass this information to others for any use.
8. The user should use this website, data and information for lawful purposes only. There should be no transfer of any information derived from or through the site to third parties, including a transfer in the form of a link to the site, done without the expressed consent from the Zeraim Gedera. The user hereby undertakes to avoid spreading viruses and other technological measures that may damage and / or interfere with the proper operation of the site.
9. If the user violates any of these Terms and Conditions, Zeraim Gedera may terminate his service of the website immediately and without prior notice, without foregoing any other rights provided by law. Likewise, the user agrees to indemnify and hold Zeraim Gedera not liable in the event that a claim is filed by a third party for breaching this agreement either by the user and / or by violation of any third party rights.
10. The user declares that he is well aware of the fact that the use of the Internet might expose him to risks associated with communication networks including actions that are not allowed. Zeraim Gedera uses standard information security means that are common, employs online protocols such as SSL, and updates and revises the security means from time to time, in order to protect its information. However, as there is no possibility to be completely safe, the user hereby exempts the Zeraim Gedera Company of all responsibility for the use of the site.
11. The Use of the website involves the transfer of data and information via the Internet, between the Zeraim Gedera’s website and the user’s personal computer. All the transferred data and information is protected under the Privacy Act.
12. Zeraim Gedera will make use of any information inserted into the company’s website only in accordance with the company’s privacy protection policy.
13. By using this website, you express your agreement to the company’s privacy statement listed on www.zeraim.com. If you do not agree with the company’s privacy statement, the sole and exclusive remedy you have available to you is to stop using this site.
14. The rights to this website including its contents belong to Zeraim Gedera and / or any third parties, which Zeraim Gedera received permission to use this content. The website contains materials and content, which are protected under copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel and the international treaties, which the State of Israel is signed on. Any copying and / or publishing and / or broadcasting and / or reproducing and / or changing and / or selling and / or distributing and / or derivatives creating from the website and / or any parts thereof, including any content appearing on the site, is strictly prohibited. The user undertakes not to infringe on the rights of third parties and / or Zeraim Gedera’s rights and not to violate the usage policy of this site.
15. This agreement is subjected to the laws of the State of Israel. You hereby agree that the courts in Tel Aviv - Jaffa shall have the exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute.